Salt (movie)  » Movies  »
  • While when I watched the movie I enjoyed it immensely, a few of my other friends who watched it on separate occasions said that while the movie was not bad, they preferred “The Expendables” more
  • There were many good actors in the movie and I did not see any instances of bad acting which I think could have made the movie plummet
  • For example, there was the scene in the first part where she made a small bomb and I thought the sound effect was amazing
  • I would recommend the movie “Salt” to people who like action films

• by Redtape

In late 2010, me and a friend of mine wanted to go and see a nice action film in theatres and we were extremely delighted when “Salt” was released. Judging from what we saw in the trailer at the time, the movie seemed like it was going to have a lot of action and suspense in it. While when I watched the movie I enjoyed it immensely, a few of my other friends

who watched it on separate occasions said that while the movie was not bad, they preferred “The Expendables” more.

“Salt” was about a female agent of the CIA who goes on the run after she is accused of being a Russian spy by an informant husband, who she loves dearly, disappears and she realizes that he might be in danger.

One of the things that I liked about the movie was that the plot ...

• had several twists, especially later on after it is discovered that some of the characters in the movie were not who I had expected them to be.

Another thing that I did not mind about the movie was the acting. There were many good actors in the movie and I did not see any instances of bad acting which I think could have made the movie plummet.

Another thing that I liked about the movie

was the effects and the stunts in some scenes. For example, I loved the scene where they thought that they arrested her and all was good, but she caused the police car to crash.

I also liked the sound in the movie. For example, there was the scene in the first part where she made a small bomb and I thought the sound effect was amazing.

I would recommend the movie “Salt” to people who like action films.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112051473770231/k2311a052/5.2.11