CVS Maximum Strength Menstrual Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to find something that would be good for me that was especially targeted for menstrual cramps
  • I like this medication and think it worked fairly well
  • I would recommend this medication to any woman that is suffering from severe cramping or bloating
  • I could definitely see myself using this product again in the future

• by adrean_j

I am pretty sure that I am not the only woman that hates to endure cramps and all of the other symptoms that may come with a menstrual cycle. Since my pain gets so intense, I try to find medications to manage the pain. I usually will take something simple like Ibuprofen, but don’t always have luck with those type of NSAID medications. I decided to find something that would be good for me that was especially targeted for menstrual cramps. I decided to buy the CVS Maximum Strength Menstrual Relief Caplets for about 4 dollars and it contained 32 caplets. These

caplets seemed to be a good choice considering that they contain 500 mg of acetaminophen, 60 mg of caffeine, and 15 mg of Prylamine Maleate.

When I got home, I took the medication soon after. I was anxious to take it because the cramping in my abdomen and back was very intense. I was able to take two doses easily without any problems. The caplets were easy to swallow with a drink of water. The pills were thin and cylinder shape which made the caplets slide down my throat. The dose was supposed to be good for up to six hours,

• and did about that. It took about 20 minutes to get into my system and I started to feel the pain subside. I liked that my muscles felt more relaxed and I was able to go about my day normally. The caplets last for about six hours, and when I took the next dose the medicine seemed to kick in even faster than the first dose. The package states that no more than 4 doses should be taken within a 24 hour period. Since this medication is strong, I hardly needed that many doses.

I like this medication and think it worked

fairly well. It took away the pain and even gave me a little boost of energy. I liked that I could move around with ease and even forgot that I had been miserable just an hour prior. I would recommend this medication to any woman that is suffering from severe cramping or bloating. I also like to take these caplets in a half dose when I am having minor PMS symptoms. This package of menstrual relief caplets can last through a few cycles and saves me a little money, considering the affordable price. I could definitely see myself using this product again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262051473630231/k2311a052/5.2.11