CVS All Day Pain Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I went to purchase some medicine for this issue and was intrigued by the CVS All Day Pain Relief Caplets
  • I thought it would be great to get rid of that pain for the entire day
  • This product was not too expensive and only cost me about six dollars
  • After about an hour, I noticed that the pain had diminished by around 80 percent
  • I think it is also good for other pains throughout the body, and has been effective in my many uses

• by adrean_j

When it comes to pain, I have a low tolerance. I can deal with pain, but would rather take something to get rid of it, so that I can function properly throughout the day. I was having some pain in the back of my legs, due to a new exercise program that I started. I felt like my muscles were really tense and it made it uncomfortable to walk around the house. I went to purchase some medicine for this issue and was intrigued by the CVS All Day Pain Relief Caplets. I thought it would be great to get rid of

that pain for the entire day. This product was not too expensive and only cost me about six dollars. The bottle came with 50 caplets that each contained 220 mg of Naproxen Sodium. I liked that these caplets were small and ovular shape. They were perfect for swallowing because they slid down my throat with ease. I liked that I barely even needed any water to swallow these caplets.

I took one around noon and waited to feel some results. I thought it would take a while to get into my system considering that I had just eaten, but it got into ...

• my bloodstream quickly. After about only 20 minutes I started to feel less tension and muscle aches in my legs. After about an hour, I noticed that the pain had diminished by around 80 percent. I liked the fact that this medication not only worked, but worked long term. I like the fact of knowing that I don’t have to take a dose of this medication every four or six hours. These caplets are designed to last for 12 hours, and it almost did. I noticed the pain getting more intense after around 9 hours, and decided to take one more of
        these caplets. I like that two is enough to last for the day, especially when it is recommended to not exceed three tablets in a day.

I could definitely see myself using this product many more times in the future. It works just as good as many of the name brand Naproxen Sodium products and cost a little less. I like that it works quick, and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for relief that comes fast and lasts all day. I think it is also good for other pains throughout the body, and has been effective in my many uses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262051473590231/k2311a052/5.2.11