Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I don't dislike ice cream, but it's definitely not the first thing I would order if I were presented with a list of dessert options
  • I think the secret to this pie is its simplicity
  • So I would definitely recommend this recipe for anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter

• by Davis Tucker

Most of my friends and family members think I’m a little strange because I’m not a huge fan of ice cream. I don’t dislike ice cream, but it’s definitely not the first thing I would order if I were presented with a list of dessert options. However, a friend of mine recently introduced me to chocolate and peanut butter ice cream pie, and I have to admit that this particular dessert has now

earned a place on my top ten list of favorite indulgences. This pie combines my love of peanut butter and chocolate and takes it to the next level. My friend told me that it was actually very easy to make, so I had to have the recipe.

Here are the ingredients for this chocolate and peanut butter ice cream pie:

1 premade chocolate cookie pie crust 4 cups of chocolate and peanut butter ice ...

• cream 1/2 cup of chocolate sauce 4 Reese’s Cups cut into bite-sized pieces whipped cream

To make this pie, first soften the ice cream at room temperature so it’s easier to work with. Scoop the ice cream into the pie crust and drizzle the chocolate sauce over it. Then cover and freeze the pie for approximately 6 hours before serving. When it’s ready to serve, top the pie with whipped cream and sprinkle

the Reese’s Cup pieces over the pie. I also like to drizzle a little extra chocolate sauce on top.

I think the secret to this pie is its simplicity. The ingredients are very basic, but they seem to come together perfectly to create a fabulous dessert. So I would definitely recommend this recipe for anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter. I’m planning on throwing a dinner party soon just so I can have an excuse to make it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492051473560231/k2311a052/5.2.11