St. Ives Apricot Scrub Renew and Firm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how smooth my skin feels afterwards
  • I bought this exfoliating scrub at Wal-mart for around $3.99

• by mb1103

What it claims: St. Ives Apricot Scrub is said to help visibly tone and firm the skin, revealing younger looking skin. It contains apricot (nourishes), corn kernel meal (exfoliate), and walnut (exfoliate).

My experience: It comes in a 6 ounce pearlescent squeeze tube with a flip lid that stands on the lid side which is a good factor because you don’t have to worry about beating the product out on your hand to get the last drop.

It actually shows what the product is suppose to look like on the front of the bottle which is right on. It has a light nice smell to it. Nothing over powering. The consistency is a tanish color with very tiny exfoliating beads (the smaller the beads, the less harsh they are to your skin). I only use this product 2 to 3 times a week because you are not suppose to over-exfoliate your skin. It ...

• is best to exfoliate every other day or every two days. I usually use this product when i am in the shower. It only takes a small amount. I squeeze it onto my hand, rub my hands together and scrub my face for a minute or so. You can instantly feel the tiny beads scrubbing your face but it is not too harsh as some beads can be. It cleans the dirts and oils from my
        face. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, glowing, and refreshed. It does not irritate my skin at all. I love how smooth my skin feels afterwards. It also helps my makeup look more refreshed.

I bought this exfoliating scrub at Wal-mart for around $3.99. It is very cheap but a great product. It usually lasts me two or so months because i only use a small amount and i only use it 2 to 3 times a week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312051473380131/k2311a052/5.2.11