Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters Bacterial Hand soap
  • I believe it is $5 to $6 dollars if you just buy one
  • They have plenty of scents and colors but I usually just stick with Dancing Waters because i love the nice fragrance

• by mb1103

What it claims: The Bath and Body Works Dancing Waters anti-bacterial moisturizing hand soap is suppose to hydrate the hands. It helps to nourish and soften the skin. It is enriched with honey, coconut milk, olive fruit extracts, and silk proteins. They are left soft, germ-free and lightly scented.

My experience: The bottle is a odd shaped bottle with a pump. It never clogs up. I don’t use the whole pump, it

pumps out too much and my hands get way to soapy. It just takes a small amount. The consistency is a pretty blue clear-like color with tiny white beads that help to exfoliate my skin leaving my hands very soft, smooth, and moisturized. It forms into a nice soft lather and i instantly smell the lovely fragrance. I love the smell! It smells like Cool Water Perfume. The scent stays on ...

• the hands for a little while (not a strong scent though). I do wish the scent stayed on my hands longer. I like that it is anti-bacterial. That is the only kind of hand soap i will use. This is the only soap me and my family use around the house.

I, of course, purchased this hand soap at Bath and Body Works and got it on sale, 3 for $25. Their

sales vary by different prices. I believe it is $5 to $6 dollars if you just buy one. It seems a bit pricey but it is worth it. It usually takes me over 3 months to finish one bottle. They have plenty of scents and colors but I usually just stick with Dancing Waters because i love the nice fragrance. They also have lotions, shower gels, etc. to go along with the hand soaps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312051473370131/k2311a052/5.2.11