Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream
  • I bought this product at a Macys in Arlington, TX because the consultant made me aware that I should be using an eye cream and I wasn’t at all
  • The consultant also told me the best way to apply is was without rubbing, but a light tapping with the ring finger
  • On top of great results, I have no problem with this cream as far as sensitivity goes, which is great about Clinique

• by Nina Toscano

The Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream is a promise from Clinique to work on dark circles, puffiness, and hydration. I bought this product at a Macys in Arlington, TX because the consultant made me aware that I should be using an eye cream and I wasn’t at all. Immediately you feel the hydrating effects of this eye cream.

It is

also available in a gel, but I liked the creamy feel of the rich formula better. The consultant also told me the best way to apply is was without rubbing, but a light tapping with the ring finger.

It is also a product that you apply both day and night. She also said this product was safe for not only underneath the eye, but on top of, and around the eye.

There is an instant effect of optical diffusers that immediately brighten and refresh the eye area once the cream is applie. After two weeks I have seen a dramatic decrease in my dark circles underneath my eyes and also the inner corners near my nose where I have the deepest discolouration.

I do ...

• Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream
      not believe puffiness was a concern of mine around the eye area but a general tightening and brightening of the eye area has been observed by me. On top of great results, I have no problem with this cream as far as sensitivity goes, which is great about Clinique.

They promise allergy testing, no added fragrance, and this product was also tested

by ophthalmologists. It is available in a .

5 oz and a 1 oz. I purchased the .

5 oz at $29 and am amazed at how little you really need for the whole area. A little bit goes a long, long way with this product.

I will surely be stopping by the counter to repurchase when I finish with this jar which will be in the far future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312051473350131/k2311a052/5.2.11