Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • It is also affordable and can be purchased in drugstore or convenient store

• by Lynn M. A.

During rainy season, it is common to suffer from insect bites. The most common is mosquito bites. Mosquitoes love to dwell on swampy areas and it is a good breeding ground to lay their eggs. These mosquitoes do not bring only discomforts but as well as some deadly diseases like dengue fever and malaria. Usually, these mosquitoes attack at night times. Mosquitoes attack human bodies because of the smell and the moist

from sweats. As for me, it is really bothersome that sometimes I even have sleepless nights. I can’t help myself from scratching my skin vigorously. I sometimes have skin lesions when I wake up in the morning.

Now there are products that help relieve mosquito bites but I find Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion very effective for me. This is a very good mosquito repellent. It contains some special solution that repels ...

• off mosquitoes from getting near the skin. Anyway, this product is really good for me. I usually apply it on my whole body after shower at night time. It is non-greasy and dries up easily on the skin. Its texture is soft and creamy. It is not irritating on the skin too. In addition, it does not have an overpowering smell just like those chemical insecticides. I always bring this with me
        anywhere I go especially in out of town areas. I have been using this product since my younger days.

In conclusion, it is better to find ways to keep healthy. Find products that could be beneficial on our health. After all, prevention is better than cure. I can always rely on its quality. It is also affordable and can be purchased in drugstore or convenient store. Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion is a must!

Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342051473320131/k2311a052/5.2.11