Organza Perfume by Givenchy  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is a nice and sexy night time perfume
  • I like the bottle that this perfume comes in too
  • I love collecting perfume bottles, so this one is a keeper for me
  • I recommend it to all the ladies out there looking for a nice and inexpensive special occasion scent
  • I know that I really enjoy wearing it when the mood hits me

• by Gina Gott

Organza by Givenchy, is a unique smelling perfume. It is very powerful and feminine. It has been out since the late 90’s, and is still a very popular perfume among women. I enjoy wearing it every once in awhile. I think it is a nice and sexy night time perfume. A little goes a long way with this alluring scent. It is not that expensive, although it smells like it would be. I think this is a wonderful scent for woman in their 20’s or older. It doesn’t really smell like a young teenage scent,but I am sure that some teenagers wear it too. I am 31, and really like this perfume for myself. My

husband enjoys it too. It is great for date night. Check it out for yourself. It is a quality scent for a confident lady.

This scent is a little bit of everything. It is a yummy fruity floral type of perfume. It has notes of bergamot, orange blossom, and nutmeg in it. There are also notes of honeysuckle, tuberose, and ylang-ylang. I really smell the vanilla scent as one of the stronger notes in this scent. There is also some amber, sandalwood, and jasmine. It also has a very nice woodsy scent to it too. It is a great all around perfume for just about any occasion. I wear this scent mostly at night, but I would wear it during the day too if I wanted. It is really a sophisticated yet fun and flirty type of perfume.

It is a stronger scent. It is not to overpowering though. You don’t smell it before you see the person wearing it or anything. It will be noticed though. I usually get compliments every time I wear this scent from my husband and sometimes even strangers. I like it’s staying power. It stays on my skin for a very long time. I put it on before I go out at night, and sometimes I can still smell it when I wake up the next morning. It lasts for many hours without fading.

• Organza Perfume by Givenchy
      It is a great special occasion scent.

The price is good for this one too. It smells like it would be a high end perfume. Ofcourse Givenchy is a high end name in itself. You can find this perfume at Walmart and similiar places though. A 1 oz bottle is $35.00 and a 1.7 oz bottle is about $50.00. That is a bargain for this unusual and flirty perfume. I like the bottle that this perfume comes in too. It comes in a unique bottle with a really modern looking top. The bottle looks as sophisticated as the great perfume smells. I love collecting perfume bottles, so this one is a keeper for me.

I

think this is a wonderful scent for confident women. This scent will make you stand out in a crowd. It is a very pleasing and feminine perfume that will get you plenty of attention and compliments whenever you have it on. It is mostly suited for adult ladies I would think. It has a grown up smell, but not old ladyish or anything. This scent is still fun and fresh. I recommend it to all the ladies out there looking for a nice and inexpensive special occasion scent. Try it out for yourself,and you will see why it is still so popular today. I know that I really enjoy wearing it when the mood hits me.

quick note by anonymous :

I have it I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5629041473240530/k2311a0429/4.29.11