Nizoral Shampoo
  • I suffer this same problem from time to time
  • The first thing that I notice is that it does not have an offensive smell like what I expected

• by Lynn M. A.

I learn that we can get dandruff from too much exposure under the heat of the sun and also from pollution around us. Even stress can contribute to dandruff. Our scalp tends to get flaky and itchy. I suffer this same problem from time to time.

It is very uncomfortable for me especially when I am in public places. And I

don’t wear dark clothes in these places for fear that my dandruff might be visible on my clothes. Sometimes, I can’t help but scratch my scalp.

They say, the more I scratch my scalp, the more that it gets flaky. The worst thing that I have ever experienced on my scalp is when I suffered some skin lesions from too much scratching. I also notice that my hair became so greasy and limp at that time.

From then on, I always try my best to maintain a good hygiene on my hair.

Anyway, to resolve my problem I bought a bottle of Nizoral Shampoo. It was recommended to me by a friend.

The first thing that I notice is that it does ...

• Nizoral Shampoo
      not have an offensive smell like what I expected. During shower time, I put a small amount on my hair. I massage my scalp thoroughly and leave it for around 3 to 5 minutes.

I can feel its slight hotness that slowly seeping through my scalp. It is not harsh on the skin. It really has a fast result.

After three

days of using it within a week, I can feel that my scalp is not itchy and flaky anymore. Thanks to Nizoral Shampoo. It has greatly helped solve my problem.

Right now, I am still using Nizoral but only whenever is necessary. I can always rely on this product. It is a bit expensive compared to ordinary shampoos but it is worth the price.

Nizoral Shampoo
Jinxyee says :

I always suffer itch and dandruff on my scalp, I wanna have a remedy on my problem but I have a very thin hair. What would happen if i used Nizoral?will it have a bad effect on my hair and scalp?would it make my hair thinner?

Lynn M. A. replies :

Well, I have thinner hair strands but I never had a problem of having thinner hair while using Nizoral. Just take note, it is good to use this shampoo only once a week. Its chemical content is way too strong that you might experience some hair falls. I hope I have answered your question.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429041473110530/k2311a0429/4.29.11