Blackberry Curve 9300  » Phones  »
  • In my opinion, this phone is more of a woman or teenager phone
  • The device has a lot of benefits like a GPS included, the BBM service, and the possibility to experience the 3G high speed Internet connection everywhere
  • On the other side, the Blackberry Curve 9300 also has few defects and disadvantages
  • In conclusion, despite the few imperfections, I LOVE my Blackberry and I think I made the best choice by choosing the Curve 9300

• by nreviews

We all know that Blackberry’s the trend these days, against its opponent the iPhone. A few months ago, I was desperately looking for a new phone that would meet all my needs. I hesitated between getting a Blackberry or an iPhone.

After looking at several reviews over the Internet I finally made up my mind and went for a Blackberry Curve 9300. The first thing that caught my eye was the design of this phone.

It is sized to fit

your pocket and the back of it is made from material that doesn’t leave scratches - therefore it always looks new! In my opinion, this phone is more of a woman or teenager phone. Also, the menu and the colors and fonts including in the Blackberry Messenger Service look more attractive than the older models and suit the younger generations.

The device has a lot of benefits like a GPS included, the BBM service, and the possibility to experience the ...

• 3G high speed Internet connection everywhere! It also has an awesome camera quality, for pictures and videos, with zoom. However, it has no flash which is a shame.

If you live in one of the supported countries by the Blackberry App World, you can download all sort of applications, and games!

On the other side, the Blackberry Curve 9300 also has few defects and disadvantages. First of all, it takes a lot of time to turn on.

Second, the

keyboard is quite small for some people. I personally think that you can get used to it pretty fast though.

Also, as I said earlier, the camera doesn’t include a flash and I think that is one of the main disadvantages. In my experience, sometimes, my Blackberry freezes and turns off by itself, and I heard this happens to others too.

In conclusion, despite the few imperfections, I LOVE my Blackberry and I think I made the best choice by choosing the Curve 9300.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3729041473000530/k2311a0429/4.29.11