Del Monte Very Cherry Mixed Fruit
  • Both my husband and I like canned fruit cocktails, and one of our favorite brands to buy is Del Monte Very Cherry Mixed Fruit
  • This fruit cocktail is delicious as it is, we often have it for breakfast without doing anything with it - just open the can and eat
  • During the winter, I haven't made many of them, but as summer approaches, I believe I will need to stock up on Del Monte Very Cherry and some vanilla yogurt

• by Lorianna
      Both my husband and I like canned fruit cocktails, and one of our favorite brands to buy is Del Monte Very Cherry Mixed Fruit. It contains grapes, pieces of peach, pear, and red cherry.

The fruit pieces are in light syrup, also cherry flavored.

The can is easy to

open, one of those with a ring attached to the top - you just pull the ring up, pop the lid open, and remove it, no need for can opener.

This fruit cocktail is delicious as it is, we often have it for breakfast without doing anything with it ...

• - just open the can and eat.

However, there are several other ways to serve it, as we have learned from the suggestions on the can.

You can make a quick dessert by serving this mixed fruit over frozen yogurt (I also want to try ice cream sometimes), or

you can make a smoothie by blending the mixed fruit with some vanilla yogurt and ice cubes.

The smoothie is excellent.

During the winter, I haven’t made many of them, but as summer approaches, I believe I will need to stock up on Del Monte Very Cherry and some vanilla yogurt!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271004147301030/k2311a0410/4.10.07