Block and White Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I purchased the beige color, just the perfect shade for my fair skin
  • Before, I apply it on my face, I make sure that I have washed my face thoroughly with my favorite facial wash
  • This is also affordable compared to expensive brands

• by Lynn M. A.

Some women prefer light make-ups or something that gives unique radiance on one’s skin complexion. Block and White Pressed Powder is perfect for all of this. I usually prefer light make-ups even on special occasions. I find this product suitable for me.

It is not heavy on my skin unlike the usual foundation. I purchased the beige color, just the perfect shade for my fair skin. This pressed powder has a lot to offer.

It is

hypoallergenic therefore it is not harsh on the skin. It has SPF 15 that protects me against harmful UV rays. Aside from that, it contains White-Active Complex causing the skin looking fairer and radiant than ever.

It suits my skin perfectly. It gives me a fresh, clean and natural looking skin. It is not heavy and makes my skin greasy.

In addition, I like its faint smell. Its powder puff offers a great effect when rub ...

• on the skin. It glides down smoothly and have a great finishing touch.

It tones down the skin perfectly.

Before, I apply it on my face, I make sure that I have washed my face thoroughly with my favorite facial wash. Rinse it off to wash away dirt that clogs the pores.

Let it dry a minute and then I apply a light amount on my face. The effect is great and all-natural. Some of

my friends even commented me once on my radiant looking skin.

Little did they know, that I’m just using an inexpensive pressed powder. Now some of them are using Block and White Pressed Powder. I can see them looking great in this product.

This is also affordable compared to expensive brands. It is readily in any cosmetic stores. So to all women who wants to maintain a simple yet elegant look, try Block and White Pressed Powder.

MICHELINE EPACTA says :

I can’t find stock of block white radiance face powder in the market anymore. Did they pull it out of the market? I had been using it for years

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

Hi Micheline. Block and white face powder is still available in PureGold supermarket and in SM and Watsons and in some Mercury Drugstore.

Micheline says :

Hi I don’t know the date you replied on my question regarding stocks of Block and White compact powder but I have visited SM and Watsons stores to no avail. I have been using a different brand for almost six months already. Please tell me if as of this date (October 2014) the product is still in the market and where I can buy it. Thank you

Grecy says :

There is a stock at SM Malls, cosmetic stalls. I bought mine at SM Bicutan, Paranaque.

Block and White pressed powder is only good with me when I am using a moisturizer. When I apply moisturizer first, it acts as the make up based. I apply this one and it looks that I put a powder. It doesn’t blend in my face using the foam as applicator. I apply it using the foam but I used my hand to blend it to my face. It doesn’t hide my blemishes and some brown spots. It appears as a simple face powder that not evenly lightens the face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129041472980530/k2311a0429/4.29.11