Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Massage Stretch Mark Cream, 4.4 oz
2.5
  • I bought this cream because I was sick to death of my stretch marks and summer was coming up, and I was desperate for something to make my skin better
  • I don't think this is a good product if you're looking for a way to get your stretch marks away for the long run, but more like a quick fix if you need to wear a skimpy outfit or something
  • If you're looking for a way to really make your stretch marks decrease in appearance, I'd recommend weight loss

• by m_061793

I bought this cream because I was sick to death of my stretch marks and summer was coming up, and I was desperate for something to make my skin better. It was about $8 at Target when I bought it. Well, it didn’t make my stretch marks disappear, but that’s to be expected.

It didn’t decrease their appearance a ton either. After

I put it on my skin and rubbed it in, my stretch marks did look better, but that effect wears away after an hour or two.

I don’t think this is a good product if you’re looking for a way to get your stretch marks away for the long run, but more like a quick fix if you need to wear a skimpy outfit or something. The upside of this cream is that it does make your skin really soft and evens out the skin tone a little bit.

Sure, it’s not the intended purpose of it, but why not take advantage of that nice little benefit? If you have really dry or uneven skin, this product could help with that. The scent is ...

• Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Stretch Mark Cream, 4.4 oz
      a pleasant, clean smell.

It’s not really scented, but it kind of reminds me of soap and baby powder. I like the smell a lot actually.

If you’re looking for a way to really make your stretch marks decrease in appearance, I’d recommend weight loss. After I lost about 25 pounds last summer, my marks became almost unnoticeable on the back of

my legs and upper arms.

They’re still pretty obvious on my obliques, but they’re better than they were before. Weight loss is really the only effective way to get rid of stretch marks, along with time.

Only get this product if you’re desperate to get rid of your marks, even if it’s only for an hour or two. Otherwise, you’re wasting your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428041472880430/k2311a0428/4.28.11