Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist Spray
  • When I say huge bottle I mean it contains 236ml

• by asg

Bath and Body Works is a great shop, but I am really upset that there is no shop here in the Philippines just yet. When my sister in law went to the US last month, I asked her to buy me a Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance spray. I looked it up in the website, did not know how it smelled like, but based on the raves done by the reviewers, I figured that this was a great cologne for everyday use.

It cost me $10 for a huge bottle. When I say huge bottle I

mean it contains 236ml. That is enough for me, and since I am so tired of the Victoria’s Secret fragrances I said to myself I will buy me a Bath and Body Works cologne this time.

The scent is very mild. It does seem like it smells like baby talc powder, not so sweet, and it does smell so good. It has a slight floral scent, but the baby talc powder seems to be the highest note in its fragrance. I really, really love its scent because it lingers and it does not overpower as much as I expected it ...

• to. I normally use virgin coconut oil as my lotion so after I put it on my skin, I spray this Japanese Cherry Blossom on my body and it keeps the scent from being dissipated right away.

I was expecting this fragrance mist spray to last for a long time but the scent does fade away rather easily (maybe in 4 hours or so). I guess they should have put more fragrance oil in it? Or maybe I should get the lotion and the body wash as well so the scent will linger? My sister in law has the Grapefruit

lotion and I could smell her several feet away from me. Also the lotion scent seems to last longer than the fragrance mist, so I don’t really know what the difference is really in the formulation.

I am highly satisfied with this product. I smell like a baby and I love it. It does not scare people away (because of the mild scent) and the powder scent makes me feel as though I just stepped out of the shower all the time. It has a similar scent to Kenzo Flower, so if you like Kenzo Flower, you will like this scent even more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128041472870430/k2311a0428/4.28.11