Iceberg Restaurant’s Yum Yum Cheesy Nachos
Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
  • This contains the usual crispy corn tortilla chips, seems to have been baked in my opinion to make it more crunchy and tasty
  • Actually the serving is good for 2-3 people but there were only the two of us, and I think I may have eaten more than my husband
  • It is truly delicious and a nice fingerfood snack while eating our cold desserts

• by asg

I just recently realized that the Icebergs Restaurant along Tomas Morato serves other dishes other than ice cream. So along with the ice cream dessert that we ordered, we also ordered a nice, easy to eat dish for the afternoon. My husband and I chose their Yum Yum Cheesy Nachos.

An order of this Yum Yum Cheesy Nachos costs around $3. This is quite reasonable because their serving is for 2-3 people. I never really intended to eat any nachos at

Icebergs because again, I wanted to eat ice cream and cold desserts and I did not know they had Nachos for an afternoon treat. When we saw the other table order this, it looked so good and inviting that we asked the waiter to serve us the same dish. And I did not regret that I did.

This contains the usual crispy corn tortilla chips, seems to have been baked in my opinion to make it more crunchy and tasty. It ...

• is deliciously covered and smothered with chili con carne, tomato salsa and cheese. The chili con carne is a not salty at all. They made it somewhat sweet, just like the sweet tomato sauce used for spaghetti. Plus there are loads of the chili con carne all over the nicely salted nacho chips. The cheese they used is Monterey Jack, so it is just very mild and at the same time, tasty!

Actually the serving is good for 2-3 people but

there were only the two of us, and I think I may have eaten more than my husband. It is truly delicious and a nice fingerfood snack while eating our cold desserts. Actually I was surprised that Icebergs has more stuff in their menu aside from the cold desserts and ice cream. It was a great idea that we decided to try their Yum Yum Cheesy Nachos because indeed, they are really yummy! For the price it really was worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728041472860430/k2311a0428/4.28.11