Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Ultimate Clear Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this stuff would work by itself for most people though
  • I really like it, and recommend it to everyone
  • I know that I won't break out into a sweat, when I am wearing this good deodorant
  • I noticed a difference as soon as I started using this stuff
  • I bought a 2 pack of this deodorant for $6.73 from Walmart

• by Gina Gott

Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Ultimate Clear Deodorant, is a good buy. You can’t go wrong with trying this stuff out. It is a good deodorant for woman of all ages. It will hold up through any situation. Try this stuff out if you want a nice smelling deodorant, that lasts a long time. I am a big fan of this stuff for daily wear. I also use a different night time deodorant too, because I sweat a lot. I think this stuff would work by itself for most people though. It is good for hot days or anytime of the year. I really like it, and recommend it to everyone. Try it out for yourself and you will see what I am talking about.

I really like that this deodorant goes on clear, and doesn’t stain my shirt. I hate when I get white stains from other deodorants. I

feel comfortable wearing this stuff, and don’t have to keep checking to see if my underarms or getting sweaty or smelling bad. This deoodorant has a very nice scent to it. It is a light and fresh scent that I can smell at different times throughout the day when I am wearing it. It doesn’t smell to perfume like. It is just a clean scent that you can wear anywhere.

This deodorant is suppose to last for 24 hours. It does last at least all day on me, a good 12 hours. This stuff holds up on me even if I go to the gym or go jogging at the track. It keeps me feeling confident all day long. It also holds up in stressful situations that might pop up during the day. I know that I won’t break out into a sweat, when I am wearing this good deodorant.This stuff ...

• also makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. I noticed a difference as soon as I started using this stuff. This deodorant conditions my skin and leaves it feeling touchably smooth. I think that any lady can appreciate that.

The price is another good reason to try this stuff out. It is very affordable. I bought a 2 pack of this deodorant for $6.73 from Walmart. You can also buy this stuff from just about anywhere else that sales deodorant. I know that I have seen it before at my local drug stores like Walgreens or Rite Aide. Kmart and some grocery stores sale it too. The Dove name is good and trustworthy. I like about all of their products. This deodorant is a great bargain, but also gets the job done. It is a good quality product that is worth stocking up on. I am always happy to

find afforable products that work like I want them too.

Try this deodorant out if you get the chance. It is for women, but I guess a guy could use it too if he wanted. The scent is very light and just clean smelling. It lasts through whatever you go through on a day to day basis. It makes your skin feel softer whenever you use it. The fact that it goes on clear is a plus too. This deodorant is a great buy for the money. I like using a dependable day deodorant. I know that I can work out in this stuff or get stressed out, and it will still keep me feeling dry and smelling good. Give this one a chance. It is a wonderful deal. Finding a reliable deodorant is a great thing. Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Ultimate Clear Deodorant, is a keeper for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128041472810430/k2311a0428/4.28.11