Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Secret Wonderland Body Lotion
  • I wanted to try Bath and Body Works products because in my opinion they have the best smelling fragrance, lotions, shower gels and other stuff
  • Anyway, I bought the Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Secret Wonderland body lotion
  • It has a very sweet and strong scent which I think others may not like but I liked the Japanese Cherry Blossom which has a powder-ish fresh scent (and very mild) so fans of the latter may like this Secret Wonderland
  • What I noticed about the lotion is that it takes a longer time for the scent to linger on my skin
  • The lotion is moisturizing too, and non-greasy so I like that I could use it in the summer where the weather temperature can reach 37 degrees Celsius

• by asg

I wanted to try Bath and Body Works products because in my opinion they have the best smelling fragrance, lotions, shower gels and other stuff. The only downside is that there are no Bath and Body Works shops in the Philippines so it sucks that I have to order online or have someone buy it for me in the US to be shipped here.

Anyway, I bought the Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Secret Wonderland body lotion. Actually my first favorite would be the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent but then I wanted another scent so I won’t get bored with only one. This lotion actually smells so good. Actually to put it in my own words, the scent smells like Japanese Cherry Blossom in steroids. It smells

like I just freshly came out of the shower with sweet fruits and flowers. It has a very sweet and strong scent which I think others may not like but I liked the Japanese Cherry Blossom which has a powder-ish fresh scent (and very mild) so fans of the latter may like this Secret Wonderland. It smells like strawberry and candies mixed with some floral notes added to a basic musky powderish scent.

The packaging looks good too. It seems to work well with the scent, like the colors fuchsia and purple are sexy colors and the scent is sexy as well. It has a more mature, sexy womanly scent (strong and sweet) compared to the Japanese Cherry Blossom that smells like that of a teenage girl (mild ...

• and sweet).

What I noticed about the lotion is that it takes a longer time for the scent to linger on my skin. Compared to the fragrance mists, the lotions stick to the skin longer and have a tendency to have a stronger scent. The lotion is moisturizing too, and non-greasy so I like that I could use it in the summer where the weather temperature can reach 37 degrees Celsius. I smell good even if I am sweating out a lot. It has Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to protect my skin, so even in the colder months I could use this lotion and not sacrifice scent over moisture (think Aveeno). This scent reminds me also of Escada perfumes which have a very sweet

scent.

For the price of $10.50, I absolutely love this lotion. It will probably last me a long time because a bottle has 236ml of lotion and I only need a small amount to enjoy the great scent. Putting a lot tends to hurt my nose because it may come on too strong and the scent is not as mild as I imagined.

I just hate it that there is no local Bath and Body Works shop here in the Philippines so I have to do extra effort to get their products by ordering online or having someone get it for me in the US. I really, really wish that they would open a shop here in the Philippines so I could get to smell all the scents they have for sale!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128041472720430/k2311a0428/4.28.11