John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum Extra Strength  » Cosmetics  »
  • I only started using it two weeks ago and I love it, love it, love it
  • I just know that in a dry climate my hair is amazing with this product

• by mjcnv36

John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum Extra Strength is the mother of all frizz control hair products. I wish I had found this a long time ago. I only started using it two weeks ago and I love it, love it, love it! I am constantly battling some frizzy little pieces of hair on top that stick up (a coworker actually laughed at me for this once!) and a few pieces of wirey gray hair around my hairline that also stick up no matter how I style it. This product costs about $8 at your local Walmart, and it is worth every penny. In fact, I find this to be a very economical product because

I’d say it could beat any salon product, any day. You only a tiny bit, about the size of a dime to as much as a quarter depending on how thick and how long your hair is. Having to only use such a little bit makes this product just stretch and stretch.

There was very little scent to this product, which I liked because then it wasn’t competing with the fragrance of my favorite shampoo. This product is completely clear and is slightly greasy to the touch but did not make my hair greasy at all. You have to apply it to soaking wet hair, which is the directions on the product. I ...

• applied it to towel dried hair immediately after getting out of the shower. Then you just blow dry your hair and the results are fabulous–lightweight and silky hair that is free of frizz and is beautifully moisturized. I love this product so much I generally cannot wait to apply it after showering and it makes me look forward to styling my hair, which normally I dread because it is so much work. Now, one caveat about this product. I live in a dry climate, so I cannot say how this product would hold up in a humid one. It is supposed to repel humidity, which would make sense because humidity absolutely can cause frizzy
        hair. I just know that in a dry climate my hair is amazing with this product. Oh, and did I mention how shiny my hair looks when I use this product? My hair is colored and is usually kind of dried out and sometimes dull looking from always having to put lots of product on it, but when I switched to this the difference was noticeable and dramatic. It is nice to have shinier, younger looking hair again.

Overall, I would rate this product a ten out of ten. It is affordable, can be found pretty much anywhere, and it actually does what it promises. I love this product and I hope John Frieda never stops making it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128041472650430/k2311a0428/4.28.11