Derma E Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse 6 oz  » Health  »
  • I like to use natural products on my face at times, and this one from Derma E seemed like a very appealing cross between natural and high-end effectiveness
  • I was attracted to the name “vanilla mousse” since that sounds delicious
  • I would consider this one of the more “cleansing” varieties of facial washes that I have used
  • This is definitely a “summer” product for me
  • It might not be the best choice for very dry skin, but for combination, normal or oily, I think it is great

• by reviewabit

I like to use natural products on my face at times, and this one from Derma E seemed like a very appealing cross between natural and high-end effectiveness. I was attracted to the name “vanilla mousse” since that sounds delicious. Actually, it is a pump dispenser, and while it is thick and creamy and makes a lather, it is not what we would normally call a “mousse.

” When I think of mousse, it’s something that comes out of an aerosol can and is already

fluffy when you apply it. I can’t really blame them for borrowing the name though, as it certainly works to get your attention if you love vanilla mousse!

What the product contains in green tea, which is an excellent product for skin, pycnogenol, herbs, allantoin, panthenol, flower extracts, aloe vera, sea kelp, and cocamidopropyl betaine as an alternative to sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate as a lathering agent.

There are no parabens, and the product is not tested on animals and does not use animal products. The soft liquid lathers up quite well and smells great– like a vanilla milkshake.

It is not overly strong, but will linger for a few minutes on the skin. It’s a gentle, benign fragrance that will go well with almost any others.

My skin feels very soft and clean when I use this. I would consider this one of the more “cleansing” varieties of facial washes that I have used.

Although it is very gentle and would not ...

• Derma E Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse  6 oz
      dry out the skin for most people, if you have extremely dry skin, you might find it a bit too harsh. I have combination skin that is dry in winter and oilier in summer.

This is definitely a “summer” product for me. I used my bottle in the summer, and even with washing twice a day, I did not have a problem with drying.

I don’t think I would like to use it in winter. It does a great job of getting

off oils and heavy things like makeup or sun block products.

The ingredients are very beneficial for the skin, and my skin felt smooth and healthy when I used it. It does not irritate in any way.

I would certainly recommend this gentle, natural product to anyone looking for an effective facial cleanser that does not have the harsh detergents and chemicals that most do. It might not be the best choice for very dry skin, but for combination, normal or oily, I think it is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428041472390430/k2311a0428/4.28.11