Kama Sutra Honey Dust Raspberry Kiss 8 oz  » Health  »
  • I have found that it works well in keeping me dry during the day, but I do not recommend wearing it outdoors as the sweetness of it may attract insects
  • I am diabetic, but since I am not the one tasting it, I never thought about the issue until someone else asked me
  • I would imagine you’d have to ingest an awful lot of it for that to be a problem

• by reviewabit

As a regular user of naturally made body powder and a person interested in sensual things, this is a perfect product for me. I have used other flavors in this line, and only recently acquired the Raspberry Kiss as a gift (from someone who will reap its benefits!) This powder is cornstarch based, and has powdered honey to give it the slightly sweet taste on the skin, which can be a lot of fun. When I first started using the powders, I wondered if it would turn to a sticky mess once it was moistened by licking, but it does not, so long as you use it sparingly, and you would not want to use

it any other way or it would make a powdery mess.

It comes with its own little feather applicator which is both fun to play with and practical for applying powder. You can use this powder in play, or as a regular body powder.

I have found that it works well in keeping me dry during the day, but I do not recommend wearing it outdoors as the sweetness of it may attract insects. Since there is no talc, and no unwanted chemicals or artificial ingredients, it is skin safe, toxin free, and cruelty free.

The raspberry kiss is a gentle, natural raspberry taste that is pretty true to the fruit ...

• and not at all perfume-like. There is the slight undertone of natural honey in all of the fragrances, and it normally goes well with all of them, this one included.

It is completely smooth and silky to wear, and makes you feel dry and comfortable. Since it is obviously more expensive than most dusting powders, I do tend to reserve it for special occasions and romantic nights.

I use regular cornstarch based powders the rest of the time. I had to laugh when I saw the listing for the powder that states you have to be eighteen or older to order it due to the nature of the product.

It’s just cornstarch and

honey– but I suppose it is the suggestiveness of it, although the packaging and applicator suggest nothing really, other than that it is sweet. I was curious as to whether there was enough carbohydrate in the powder to raise blood sugar.

I am diabetic, but since I am not the one tasting it, I never thought about the issue until someone else asked me. I tried licking some off my arm, and I am happy to say it did not raise my blood sugar.

I would imagine you’d have to ingest an awful lot of it for that to be a problem. This is a great, sensual, fun, and well made product.

I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428041472380430/k2311a0428/4.28.11