Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • The first time I saw Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Shampoo on a television advertisement, I found it really promising
  • I thought this could be the best solution for my long-time problem of itchy and flaky scalp
  • I had this problem back when I was still a teenager
  • Anyway, when Sunsilk was available in the market, I bought it immediately
  • I noticed that the more my hair turned flaky and itchy

• by Lynn M. A.

The first time I saw Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Shampoo on a television advertisement, I found it really promising. I thought this could be the best solution for my long-time problem of itchy and flaky scalp. I had this problem back when I was still a teenager. There are certain factors why we have itchy and flaky scalp such as not rinsing the shampoo well or exposure to pollution leaving the hair dry and itchy. Anyway, when Sunsilk was

available in the market, I bought it immediately. I bought the blue color bottle. During shower, I put an ample amount of this shampoo on my hair and massaged my scalp. It lathered instantly from roots to tips. I loved its fragrance. The smell was long-lasting. It could last the whole day. It was also easy to rinse off. Anyway, after shower, I noticed its effect on my hair. It left my hair smooth and shiny. It ...

• was also tangled free. I could easily comb my hair.

However, after weeks of using Sunsilk, I was really disappointed. I had high expectations from this product but I did not get the result that I was looking for. It did not help alleviate my scalp problem. I noticed that the more my hair turned flaky and itchy. It was also becoming greasy and limp. I just discontinued using it. I tried using other brands.

In fairness to

Sunsilk, some of my friends found it effective for them. They said it adds glow to their hair. It is also manageable. Up until now, they are still using it. I have just realized that it all boils down to individual needs. Each of us has different reactions to certain shampoos. Therefore, don’t hesitate to experiment until you find what is best for you just like what I did. Now, I finally found the shampoo that suits me well.

Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428041472300330/k2311a0428/4.28.11