CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum 1 oz
2.0
  • I found the serum to be very light, and it smooths on easily

• by reviewabit

A friend heard about this product on the news and mentioned it in passing. When I was browsing online I came across it again, and decided to read about it. It works by providing various proteins called peptides that aid in tissue repair, therefore it claims to be an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle serum.

The ingredients include seaweed, and a long list of scientifically named peptides, each with a different function, like reducing puffiness, regulating muscle contractions, or helping to produce collagen. It

was a little expensive for just an ounce, but the reviews were great, so I gave it a try.

I found the serum to be very light, and it smooths on easily. It does not take much product, as you are only applying a very thin layer.

I applied the product morning and night for three weeks. The bottle did not last as long for me as it seemed to for some people, although I was not using much at all.

I had a slight bit of stinging if I got it too close to my eyes, or if my skin was dry. It left my skin feeling tight and smooth, and I usually either wore a moisturizer or makeup over it.

Within a couple of weeks, I have to admit I did see an improvement in the tone of my skin. It looked healthier, and I did not notice the tiny wrinkles as much.

However, when I stopped using it because I ...

• CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum 1 oz
      ran out, it only took two days for my skin to look just as it did before buying it. I had hoped that these peptides did some actual reversal of aging/wrinkles, but it seems the product worked more as a temporary mask over the problems.

I was very disappointed in that. Because of this I did not reorder.

I am sure I can find a product that will do the same as that for less, and probably a plain silicone containing one

would work as well. The feel and resulting look of the product is nice, but now that I saw my miracle fade into nothing two days without the serum, I am afraid I have lost faith in its science.

It seemed like a good idea. If you want something to hide your skin flaws, this does a pretty good job… if you want them reversed, well, it might take a real miracle for that and so far I have not found one.

Good luck to us both.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427041472230130/k2311a0427/4.27.11