Del Fabric Softener Lavender Breeze  » Housewares  »
  • In addition, what I like about Del Fabric Conditioner is that it saves me from spending much time and energy just washing my clothes
  • Next to my fave fabric conditioner brand, I also highly recommend Del Fabric Softener

• by Lynn M. A.

I buy Del Fabric Softener Lavender Breeze whenever my favorite fabric conditioner brand is not available in the store close to my house. It comes in bottle and in sachet with 5 different scents. I like the lavender scent. It leaves a long lasting odor on my clothes.

After rinsing my clothes twice, I pour down around 22ml sachet of Del Fabric Conditioner on clothes with lighter fabrics. For jeans and

blankets, I use 2-3 sachets of this conditioner depending on the quantity. I let it soak for around 5 minutes.

Then after that, I rinse it thoroughly. I can really smell the lavender scent after drying up under the heat of the sun. My clothes are also smooth and soft to touch.

There are less wrinkles too and no uneven white spots. I also notice that just like my fave fabric ...

• conditioner, it is not harsh on the skin. It is hypoallergenic.

It leaves my skin soft. In addition, what I like about Del Fabric Conditioner is that it saves me from spending much time and energy just washing my clothes. This is also cheaper compared to my favorite brand.

This fabric conditioner is also useful during rainy season. I hang my clothes indoor after washing. Some clothes may not dry up

readily.

It takes days for some clothes to dry up indoor. Without fabric conditioner, my clothes have unpleasant smell and sometimes have this uneven dark color appearance. However, with Del, I never encounter this kind of trouble.

It is really effective in killing bacteria in the clothes. Even after longer days of drying, the lavender scent still remains. Next to my fave fabric conditioner brand, I also highly recommend Del Fabric Softener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327041471861230/k2311a0427/4.27.11