BodyMind WellBeing Yoga Studio  » Health  »
5th Floor AMWSLAI Building, Salinas Drive, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
  • Because I love Yoga, I did not have any second thoughts about joining

• by Benilyn Formoso Suralta

More than a year ago, I was invited by a friend to join the Yoga classes offered by the BodyMind WellBeing Yoga Studio. Because I love Yoga, I did not have any second thoughts about joining.

My first Yoga class was very cool! The instructor is so approachable, and the studio itself has a very warm and welcoming ambiance. Their Sunday morning Hatha Yoga classes are for only PHP50.00 (USD1.20) per head, very cheap and affordable that even students and unemployed can afford. And they are also

offering a free Public Yoga classes every Saturday morning, for those who just want to try it for the first time.

All teachers are very nice. I could really see in them that they are willing to make you learn. They are happy with what they are doing and that made their students feel very welcome and at ease. They are not afraid to share their wisdom, and they are very keen in making sure that the students enjoy the classes so much.

Actually, I never regretted attending ...

• to their classes. The Studio made me felt like I am a part of their family, and they truly become my extended family as well. I met friends among the students and the teachers, and we all became one family that share the same interest and goal — that is to be healthy in all aspects of our life. And the Studio has taught us a lot of things aside from the asanas (or Yoga postures). They taught us about kindness, most of all, and of
        course, friendship.

Until now, I am very happy to be a part of this Studio and family. It does not only improve my physical health through doing Yoga, but it also improved my mental, social, emotional, and spiritual wellness as well. In fact, because of the many good influences that I got from here and from their classes, I was convinced to join the Teacher’s Training program and be a part of this healthy circle. It is not just a privilege, but most of all, it is a joy.

Brian Alford says :

sounds to good to be true, but I’m sure it is,look forward to trying it out,after all, how bad could yoga be? always seeking the light Namaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427041471841230/k2311a0427/4.27.11