Deep Steep Organic Bubble Bath Tangerine Melon 17 oz
  • Sulfates give most mainstream products their amazing foam ability
  • I noticed the inclusion of sea salt in the ingredients which I find interesting

• by reviewabit

In the world of organic and natural bubble baths, this one is a shining star. I have purchased several varieties of Deep Steep, and I was actually surprised to find that I liked the tangerine and melon scent most of all. I am not normally a big fan of melon scents, but this one is light, fresh and natural, and just makes the bath seem airy and comforting. I love taking a hot bath before bed.

It helps to relax my muscles and treats fibromyalgia pain. This bubble bath does not have sulfates in it. Sulfates give most mainstream products their amazing foam ability.

These folks knew what they were doing though– and they managed

to make Deep Steep just as sudsy without all the bad chemicals. It even has some very healthy additives instead– like aloe vera, sea salt, tangerine and orange extracts, vitamin E and B5, olive, hawthorn, and rose hips. The fragrance is all natural and comes from fruit extracts and essential oils.

The first time I went to use the product, being aware that it was non-sulfate and natural, I assumed it would make about as many bubbles as other natural products I have used. So, I poured in a little more than what was called for (It’s all natural anyway, a little extra won’t hurt me) and… I walked away. When I went back in for ...

• my bath, I was surprised to see a bathtub full of fluffy bubbles.

Thinking I had over run the water, I turned it off and went to get in. Imagine my surprise when I realized there was not actually enough water in the tub! Yes, it had made so many suds that I did not realize how little water there was. I made a mental note not to use quite so much of the product next time.

When the suds finally went down a bit, I finished filling the tub and got in. It was such a relaxing bath. When I got out, I felt clean and cool.

I slept really well that night.

I noticed the inclusion of sea salt in the ingredients which I find interesting. I have used sea salt and various mineral bath products, but it never occurred to me that you could have the salt bath and bubbles at the same time.

This opened up a whole new line of therapy for me, as I really like the way salts and mineral baths make me feel. Add bubbles and you have perfection. This product does not make your skin feel dry and does not irritate.

The scent stays with you for a bit (especially if you use the TON of product that I did!) I highly recommend this bath for bubble lovers of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426041471660430/k2311a0426/4.26.11