Dr. Bronner’s Citrus Orange Soap 5 oz  » Health  »
  • They may cost a bit more than the detergent based soaps you find in the supermarkets, but you get so much more care and quality for your money by using a natural, sensible, and environmentally conscious product
  • It cleans well, and although I do not normally use bar soaps or harsher cleansers in the winter with my dry skin, this bar is incredibly gentle and I think for most people it would work fine year round, no matter what their skin type
  • You may find the odd wrapping of the Dr. Bronner’s products interesting
  • I would highly recommend this brand of soap for anyone who loves natural and environmentally friendly products and the companies who care about making them that way
  • Besides that, it is some of the best quality natural soap on the market and can usually be found in natural products stores or even smaller sections of natural health and beauty isles

• by reviewabit

There is a lot to be said about Dr. Bronner’s soaps. I first started using the liquid castile soaps, and loved the amazingly wide array of uses for the products.

When I tried this newer citrus orange bar soap, I loved it instantly. Dr.

Bronner’s products are cruelty-free, fair trade, have certified organic ingredients, and use the very best of oils for the saponification of the soap, producing an excellent lather. Even the labeling is 90% post consumer recycled paper that

are printed with soy ink.

There’s no reason not to buy these soaps! They may cost a bit more than the detergent based soaps you find in the supermarkets, but you get so much more care and quality for your money by using a natural, sensible, and environmentally conscious product. This five ounce, solid bar of soap lasts at least 50% longer than most of the detergent bars I ever use.

It has a sweet, gentle, creamy orange fragrance that is perfect for summer, or year round in the kitchen. I actually started out using this as a kitchen soap.

The essential oils used in it are from various citrus fruits– orange, lemon, and lime. It seemed like a perfect kitchen product, but once I started using it and seeing how creamy the lather was and now nice it smelled, I wanted to use it all over– so upstairs to the shower with me it went.

In the ...

• Dr. Bronner's Citrus Orange Soap 5 oz
      shower, I got the same great quality and performance. It fills the whole bathroom with the sweet citrus smell, and it lathers beautifully.

It cleans well, and although I do not normally use bar soaps or harsher cleansers in the winter with my dry skin, this bar is incredibly gentle and I think for most people it would work fine year round, no matter what their skin type. You may find the odd wrapping of the Dr.

Bronner’s products

interesting. It usually is filled with some very odd text, which I find amusing.

Apparently he was a strange man… but he sure knew how to make soap. I would highly recommend this brand of soap for anyone who loves natural and environmentally friendly products and the companies who care about making them that way.

Besides that, it is some of the best quality natural soap on the market and can usually be found in natural products stores or even smaller sections of natural health and beauty isles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426041471600430/k2311a0426/4.26.11