Pyridium-urinary tract infections
  • I think it is so important to get the news out to those ladies who have never heard of Pyridium
  • I know that urinary tract infections can strike in the dead of night, and drive you wild during the night, allowing no sleep, and continuing on for days

• by covenly1

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I think it is so important to get the news out to those ladies who have never heard of Pyridium. I know that urinary tract infections can strike in the dead of night, and drive you wild during the night, allowing no sleep, and continuing on for days. In the past, my doctors always gave me medications for the infections, but, the pain and discomfort stayed around until the infection was totally gone.

It doesn’t have to be that way, anymore,

and I want every lady to know it!

Only recently, during another infection, did my Dr. suggest pyridium, for me to take, along with the medications for the infection.

I’d never heard of this. My doctor seemed surprised that I had not used it, before.

I am SO grateful that my dr. introduced me to these little pills!

These little pills, taken 3 times per day, will totally settle down the total discomfort in your vagina.

You will NOT feel the ...

• constant urge to ‘go’, or any of the painful parts of these infections, at all. For me, this has been a ’sane’ saver! These pills WILL cause brightly colored urine.

When the bright orange, yellow, and red colors appear, realize it is brought on by the little pills, and will disappear when you stop taking this over the counter med. Do not mistake these pills, bought over the counter for as little as $6.

99, to be the medication you need to

‘fix’ your infection. This pill does the wonderful job of ‘masking’ your symptoms, allowing you to not go totally nuts while you have this type infection.

You still need to see a doctor and to get the antibiotics that will actually cure your infection. If you suffer total pain and discomfort when you get these infections, please, remember to take Pyridium along with your antibiotics.

You will feel so much better. For me, it feels as if I have a miracle box of pills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261004147161030/k2311a0410/4.10.07