Aussie 3 Minute Miracle  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, I decided to go ahead and get it, I didn’t have anything to lose
  • When I first put it in my hair, I noticed a beautiful aroma
  • I thought to myself, “Well if I have dry hair after this, at least it will smell pretty
  • My experience got even better after my hair dried

• by saraclair

I used to have thick, dry, brittle hair. I have tried everything under the sun as far as conditioner, so I thought. I have even tried something designed for horses. Nothing would seem to work for me.

A friend of mine kept recommending “Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.” I was highly skeptical. I just didn’t think anything would work on my hair.

I was shopping one day for hygiene products, and a purple bottle seemed to grab my attention. It

was “Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.” I seen that it was average in price, compared to the other conditioners on the shelf. So, I decided to go ahead and get it, I didn’t have anything to lose.

When I first put it in my hair, I noticed a beautiful aroma. It is a scent that’s difficult to describe; it has a pretty and fresh smell to it. I thought to myself, “Well if I have dry hair after this, at least ...

• it will smell pretty.” My head was instantly cold after I applied it. It was not working like regular conditioners. The cream was heavy too.

I left it on for three minutes, like the directions stated. I read the ingredient’s on the back. I noticed some quality ingredients: Aloe, Jojoba seed oil, and Australian Sea Kelp. Those ingredients are not something that you see in your everyday conditioner.

Upon further observation, I noticed that it also has a 30 day

money back guarantee (something else you do not see on everyday conditioners).

My experience got even better after my hair dried. I noticed that my hair seemed “normal.” It was not dry and brittle. I was able to keep my hair out of the pony tail. It laid down beautifully.

I guess this conditioner really does match the name. It was a true miracle. This conditioner even beats the salon conditioners in both price, and quality.

I never have changed conditioners since I switched to Aussie.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126041471500430/k2311a0426/4.26.11