Febreze Extra Strength (Original Scent)  » Housewares  »
  • The bottle size was 1.69 pints, cost about $4 after tax, and lasted me 3 weeks in which I sprayed it at least once a day on virtually everything
  • The original scent is my favorite because it works anytime of year and I think it achieves that natural clean home smell
  • All in all, I recommend the Extra Strength version over the Regular Strength anyday

• by amccusk

I have pets and frequently buy sprays, air fresheners, and fabric fresheners. Recently, I recently purchased Febreze: Extra Strength for the first time (in original scent which I have used before in the regular version) and it completely eliminated the pet odors from my home.

Febreze offers several products lines which inclue: fabric Refresher, “NOTICEables” plug-ins, Candles, and “Air Effects” aerosol sprays. Febreze Fabric Fresheners such as the one I purchased, come in a variety of forms such as Febreze Regular Strength, Febreze Extra Strength, and Febreze Auto Freshener. These include scents such as seasonal, floral, fruity, exotic, and soothing.

I purchased Original Scent which has

a fresh, clean, familiar scent which is similar to the smell of your laundry room right after you have pulled the clothes from the dryer.

I have to say the Exra Strength version is truly stronger in fragrance and longer lasting than the Regular Strength. I sprayed this on my sofa/loveseat, curtains, and mattress and it lasted for several days, taking any pet odor out in addition to giving my furniture a fresh scent. I also occassionally used it on the carpets and in the air (e.g. bathroom, livingroom, bedroom, and entry) when company came by which really gives the whole room a fresh smell. My ...

• fiance uses it on his clothes before he leaves the house and we used it in the car twice when his parents rode with us. I secretly use it in my fiance’s boots (I didnt think anything would take the odor out of those…).

The bottle size was 1.69 pints, cost about $4 after tax, and lasted me 3 weeks in which I sprayed it at least once a day on virtually everything. You can spray it on any fabrics, carpets, or in the air.It is ideal for those items that you cannot wash or do not wash on a regular basis like drapes or furniture fabrics.

It also leaves a long lasting scent unlike regular aerosols so the product lasts much longer and thus you get more for your money. The original scent is my favorite because it works anytime of year and I think it achieves that natural clean home smell.

All in all, I recommend the Extra Strength version over the Regular Strength anyday. Febreze Extra Strength adds that “extra kick” when compared to Regular Stength while not overdoing it and being too strong. The Extra Strength version is perfect for pet lovers, smokers, or anyone else who wants to add a fresh smell to their home, car, or clothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326041471480330/k2311a0426/4.26.11