Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme - Lip Plumper  » Cosmetics  »
  • Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, is the best lip plumping serum I have ever used
  • Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, is an amazing little product
  • I think that is a good deal even though it is a little pricey
  • I recommend this stuff to anyone who wants bigger and fuller looking lips

• by Gina Gott

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, is the best lip plumping serum I have ever used. It is a little expensive, but it is worth the extra money if you have small lips like me. I am always looking for ways to make my lips look fuller and sexier, and this product does that for me. It is a great buy and does other good things for your lips too other than just making them look bigger. I have to say I am not a fan of the way this stuff feels when you first put it on. It does burn, so you know that it is working. The results are worth it though. Check this stuff out.

The burning is not terrible, but you

will feel it for sure. Make sure that you don’t put to much on or the burning will get worse. Almost as soon as you apply this stuff your lips will start to get bigger and pouter. I love the look! This serum also moisturizes your lips too. You can wear lipstick or gloss over this formula. You will see a difference with this stuff. It is a lot better than the drug store brands of lip plumpers that are out there.

This lip serum has vitamins and other good things in it, to keep your lips in good condition. It has Vitamin E in it. It also collage booster. There is also some Avocado Oil and Jojoba Oil in to help keep your ...

• lips smooth as they plump up. This stuff lasts a pretty good while too. My lips stay bigger looking for a couple of hours after I apply this serum. I really like the way this stuff works. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, is an amazing little product. It is good for any occasion.

The price is higher than I would like to pay for this stuff, since I use it so often. It is worth it though. One tube is $28.00. You don’t need to use much of this stuff at one time, and you don’t want to either because of the little tingling burning sensation. One tube lasts a good while. I think that is a good deal even though it is a

little pricey. I appreciate what it does and is a lot cheaper than getting real lip injections for sure!

I recommend this stuff to anyone who wants bigger and fuller looking lips. It really works. It is also very moisturizing to your lips. I think that you will be happy with this product. It is expensive, but the results are noticeable and show up as soon as you apply this stuff. The tingling sensation is a little uncomfortable, but that just lets you know this stuff is working. I think it is a great little product. I am addicted to it now. Try it out for yourself. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, is a winner in my book. It is going to stay in my beauty collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041471330630/k2311a0425/4.25.11