Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion by Bath and Body Works  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love getting out of the shower and putting this all over
  • This lotion is sold at for a good price, and I recommend it to anyone who wants soft skin with a long lasting great scent
  • In the summer I like putting it all over for the scent
  • The last time I bought some they had a special if you bought 3 bottles then you get 3 free
  • I think the normal price is fair and I would pay that

• by Gina Gott

I really love this body lotion. Pink Grapefruit by Bath and Body Works, is just perfect for a hot spring or summer day. I love getting out of the shower and putting this all over. It makes my skin feel so soft and the smell lingers all day too. I also have the matching body mist. I love layering them, because this is a great scent. This lotion is sold at for a good price, and I recommend it to anyone who wants soft skin with a long lasting great scent. If you don’t wear perfume, then you can still smell great all day with just this lotion on.

This lotion will leave your skin feeling softer the moment you put it on. I put it

everywhere from my legs to my elbows. It keeps my skin smooth and touchable. This lotion moisturizes my skin. I use it year round. In the winter it helps with my dry skin. In the summer I like putting it all over for the scent. I think this stuff is great. I am sure that any age woman can enjoy this lotion. It makes a big difference in the appearance of your skin.

The scent is awesome. I really love it. It has of course pink grapefruit in it. There is also orange and kalamanzi. The middle notes are jasmine, kumquat, clementine, and hedione. It ends with notes of white musk and bleached woods. What I really like about this lotion is how it keeps this ...

• scent on my skin all day. Plus I can carry the bottle around with me and reapply it whenever I want to. I put this stuff everywhere and keep it on my hands. It is not greasy feeling at all. It is just great.

The price is good. It is from Bath and Body Works, so that right there means it is a bargain. I try and wait for this stuff to go on sale. The last time I bought some they had a special if you bought 3 bottles then you get 3 free. I stocked up on this great smelling stuff. A bottle normally cost about $9.50 for an 8 oz bottle. That is a good deal for what you are getting. I think

the normal price is fair and I would pay that. I still like waiting for it to go on sale though.

This is a great lotion to get. It smells wonderful. It will leave your skin hydrated and moisturized. You will be able to see and tell a difference in how smooth and soft your skin is after using it. It will keep your skin healthy. This lotion is good for all over your body. It is not heavy feeling, so don’t be afraid to use as much as you want. The scent will last for hours and hours too in a light and sweet way. Try it out if you want a really good lotion. I will be getting some more of this stuff soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041471320630/k2311a0425/4.25.11