Moonlight Path by Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist  » Perfume  »
  • I think it works perfectly for a day at the beach or a sweet midnight stroll
  • There is also a delicious vanilla scent along with some amber and musk
  • I like finding it buy one get one free, Bath and Body Works, is always having great sales on their stuff
  • I am 31, so I know that us more mature ladies can appreciate it too

• by Gina Gott

Moonlight Path, is a great fragrance mist by Bath and Body Works. I spray this stuff all over, and enjoy the scent all day long. This is a romantic type of body mist, and is good for just about any occasion. I think it works perfectly for a day at the beach or a sweet midnight stroll. I enjoy wearing this scent often. I am a big fan of the bargain priced fragrance mists that Bath and Body Works offers. Try this one out if you are looking for a sensual scent that will take you from morning to night.

This scent has a lovely range of fragrance notes. The top notes are bergamot, mandarin, and Coriander. It also has one of my favorite notes added to

the mix, Lavender. The middle notes are rose, lily of the valley, and ylang ylang. It also has violet and another one of my favorite’s, jasmine. The base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss and vetiver. There is also a delicious vanilla scent along with some amber and musk. This scent really has it all. It is a great combination of notes.

This is a soft and dreamy kind of scent. It can get a little stronger if you put a lot of this stuff on like I do. Also you can find the matching body wash or lotion, and layer the scents for a stronger smell. Even on it’s own though, this scent will get you many compliments. It is soft, but it won’t just fade into the ...

• crowd. This scent has good longevity for a body mist. It usually lasts at least five hours on me, sometimes longer. It is not high priced, so I don’t mind respraying it whenever I feel like I need a touch up spritz.

The price is $12.00 a bottle. That is a deal for this flirty scent. You can also find it on sale a lot too. I like finding it buy one get one free, Bath and Body Works, is always having great sales on their stuff. The spring bottle of this stuff is really cute. It has little flowers decorating the front of it. I think this body mist will make a great addition to anyone’s perfume collection. I can say teenagers loving this stuff very

easily. I am 31, so I know that us more mature ladies can appreciate it too.

I think this is a great scent to buy anytime of the year. It is a light and sensual smell, that always gets me compliments wherever I am wearing it. I like the scent, the longevity for being a body mist, and of course the price is another big plus. If you are looking for a good scent to wear anytime of day, then this is it. Try it out and you will see for yourself. I am going to be waiting for it to go on sale again, and then stocking up. Of course for the price I will just go buy another bottle if I run out before then!

Azriel says :

I used this for a while and my mom thought it smelled bad right after I spray it on me however as it stays on your clothes and your skin… it gives out a very light but lingering scent. It is quite good that my mom ended up using all of what was left in my bottle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625041471310630/k2311a0425/4.25.11