Oil Of Olay Regenerist
  • I recently saw an advert on tv for Olay Regenerist Serum and the product seemed realy good for reversing the signs of aging and i have always used the smoothing cream by Olay which is an excellent product so i thought i would give it a try
  • I paid just over 20 for mine online which is a little cheaper than the shops
  • I first noticed the silky smooth, thick texture of the lotion and it wasnt very greasy either which is good for me as i suffer with oily skin, a little goes a very long way with this product and the scent is realy fresh and not too overpowering
  • I would definately recommend this cream and i have tried many anti aging products but this is defintely one of the best ones i have tried so far

• by Kate
      I recently saw an advert on tv for Olay Regenerist Serum and the product seemed realy good for reversing the signs of aging and i have always used the smoothing cream by Olay which is an excellent product so i thought i would give it a try. I paid just over

20 for mine online which is a little cheaper than the shops.

The packaging was realy nice and expensive looking and it comes in a fairly large pump bottle which i always prefer as you can control how much you use at a time.

I first noticed the silky smooth, thick texture of the lotion and it wasnt very greasy either which is good for me as i suffer with oily skin, a little goes a very long way with this product and the scent is realy fresh and not too overpowering.

From the first application i noticed how much more smooth ...

• Oil Of Olay Regenerist
      my skin was, the product absorbed into my skin realy quick and left my skin feeling nicely hydrated.

This was a great base for my make up and left my foundation looking realy smooth and my skin plump, any dry patches i had simply dissapeared from the first application.

I noticed

an obvious improvement in my fine lines around my eyes and mouth after only a few weeks and my skin just looks in much better condition now.

I would definately recommend this cream and i have tried many anti aging products but this is defintely one of the best ones i have tried so far.

Oil Of Olay Regenerist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31904147130830/k2311a049/4.9.07