Sony Bravia 46″ LCD TV
  • The TV has its own little base which I like because it is easier to turn the TV
  • One day when I turned it on, I thought the TV wasn't working and started punching buttons
  • So far we have not had one problem with the TV

• by arabgirl28
      This is the best TV we have ever had. The installation had to be done by a professional because we have satellite but that was about it. The 46 inch TV is very, very crisp and clear.

The colors are extremely natural. The screen is quite wide - but it does not distort the picture making people look fat.

The sound is probably not as good as the picture is, but with a picture this nice, who cares. The size of the TV is great.

In our large living room it is just perfect and you can see details on the TV on at the far end of the room. The TV has its own little base which I ...

• like because it is easier to turn the TV.

The remote is easy to use, although it is quite large - really difficult to lose. One thing that freaks me out is that it takes a little bit of time for the screen to light up after you turn the TV on.

One day when I turned it on, I

thought the TV wasn’t working and started punching buttons. Well, I had it all messed up after that.

The $2900 was worth it. So far we have not had one problem with the TV.

The only thing that surprises me is the one year warranty - I would have thought it would have been longer. I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16904147120830/k2311a049/4.9.07