Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars  » Food  »
2.5
  • I found a box of 3 at Walgreen's this past weekend for $3.50 a box and my wife and I had them for dessert last night
  • I don't know if I can say it was the best ice cream bar I have ever eaten
  • I think the thing I really didn't like about this product was the price
  • But, I would recommend waiting until you find them on sale rather than spending as much on these as ended up spending

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Vanilla Ice Cream covered in caramel and milk chocolate on a stick. I found a box of 3 at Walgreen’s this past weekend for $3. 50 a box and my wife and I had them for dessert last night.

What I liked about this product: Well, as far as taste goes, I really can’t complain. The ice cream was exactly what it promised.

There was a nice coating of sweet milk

chocolate and, when you bit into it, a layer of caramel before you finally got to the ice cream part of the treat. The end result was an ice cream bar that gives you three separate flavors rather than a combination of flavors.

I don’t know if I can say it was the best ice cream bar I have ever eaten. However, I would rate it among one of the better ones; ...

• somewhere between the top brands and the cheaper store brand (which usually sacrifices some sort of quality in an effort to cut the cost down).

What I didn’t like about this product: I think the thing I really didn’t like about this product was the price. As I said before, I spent $3.

50 on the box, which was a little more than $1 per ice cream bar. This is actually a bit

more expensive than the top brands, which usually have five or six bars in the box for around the same price.

And, while they were good, there wasn’t really anything that would justify spending a little extra money on these. My Final Opinion: I did like them so I won’t tell you not to buy them.

But, I would recommend waiting until you find them on sale rather than spending as much on these as ended up spending.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725041470940530/k2311a0425/4.25.11