Omega Pain Killer Liniment  » Health  »
  • Every time I experience this, I usually use Omega Pain Killer Liniment to massage my tired muscles especially my legs, thighs and arms and even my back
  • I just avoid applying it close to my eyes and nose
  • In conclusion, I believe this item is a must

• by Lynn M. A.

I always stay in focus while working. However there are just days in which I am so tired and stress out. After a long day’s work, I always feel having an exhausting an aching body. Every time I experience this, I usually use Omega Pain Killer Liniment to massage my tired muscles especially my legs, thighs and arms and even my back. I also use this when I have stomachache

or headache. It is effective in easing out the pain. Its liquid looks creamy but it is not heavy and greasy on the skin. It glides smoothly on the skin and dries up easily.

Anyway, this product contains a very strong menthol that is soothing to the body. After awhile, my body cools down and I feel quite relaxed and refreshed. Whenever I apply Omega Pain Killer, I can ...

• feel its liquid slowly seeping in my skin. The feeling is really overwhelming. However, I just don’t apply too much on my skin since it leaves a burning sensation. I just avoid applying it close to my eyes and nose. Sometimes, when I go to a massage parlor, I bring with me my liniment and instruct the massage attendant to pour a little amount on my back.

In conclusion, I

believe this item is a must. This is also inexpensive and you can just buy it in any drugstore. It gives a fast relief. It comes in a small bottle and very handy. I can just slip it in my pouch and bring it anywhere I go. So if you’re looking for a good muscle relaxant ointment, buy Omega Pain Killer Liniment. It is safe and works wonder on my body.

Omega Pain Killer Liniment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425041470930530/k2311a0425/4.25.11