Milcu Underarm and Foot Deodorant Powder

• by Lynn M. A.

I am the type of person who sweats a lot especially on my hands, my feet and underarms. When it comes to my feet, I always use Milcu Underarm and Foot Deodorant Powder. I rub an ample amount of powder on my feet, then I wear my socks or stockings for close shoes. When I wear sandals or slippers, I just rub a very minimal amount. I can say that it works wonder on my feet. It

minimizes the sweating. My feet do not feel smelly at all. I also tried using it on my underarms, it was also good. I used it for almost two months. I noticed that my underarms were getting fairer. However my problem is, it can’t last longer on hot summer days. I still keep on sweating. So, I only use Milcu on my feet and of course on my sweating hands as well whenever necessary. Another problem that ...

• I encounter is that this product is not readily available anywhere.

Anyway, right now, my feet is getting smoother and having less sweats too. I can just move and run around comfortably. What I like the most about Milcu Powder is that it does not irritate my skin. It contains potash alum that helps whiten the skin. So, it is not just created to prevent excessive sweating, it can also lighten dark spots especially the underarms. It also

keeps the skin dry. Its texture is a bit coarser so it is not good to use on open wounds. It will definitely irritate your skin. It is best to use after shower.

My verdict, I would recommend this product to those people who experience excessive sweating especially in their feet. I tried one brand of foot powder but it does not work well for me. I trust Milcu Underarm and Foot Deodorant Powder. It is effective and inexpensive too.

Milcu Underarm and Foot Deodorant Powder
    Azriel says :

Been using this brand and can really attest to its effectiveness. I had a trouble with my feet because it quickly perspires and can be really annoying to the feeling especially when I have my shoes on. It can smell too if left for too long with no air to breathe. Milcu really does what it does best. Now that I have stopped using it, my feet are healed well and is no longer sweaty. For the price, it is really effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425041470900530/k2311a0425/4.25.11