Mom’s Best Toasted Cinnamon Squares Cereal  » Food  »
  • Whether that's a good thing or not depends on the individual, but I say it's okay that this cereal is sweet as long as it's enjoyed in moderation
  • I don't think I would enjoy it as much if I had it more regularly because of its sweetness

• by CirclingCanvas

The Mom’s Best Toasted Cinnamon Squares cereal retails for two dollars and thirty-nine cents and can usually be found in the organic or natural foods section of supermarkets. This is a cereal that tastes and looks a lot like General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It’s a sweet, crunchy cereal that I only will eat dry, because it’s not a cereal that holds up well in milk. The milk

softens it and also takes away some of its cinnamon taste. There are some cereals that I just won’t have for breakfast, in milk, and this is one of them. Instead, I may choose this cereal to snack on sometime between lunch and dinner, and when I snack on the cereal alone, that’s when I’m able to enjoy it the most.

The cinnamon and sugar pretty much cover up all traces of the whole grain wheat. The combination of cinnamon and sugar make this cereal one of the sweetest cereals on the market. Whether that’s a good thing or not depends on the individual, but I say it’s okay that this cereal is sweet as long as it’s enjoyed in moderation. It can be an enjoyable treat with its rich cinnamon sugar flavor and thin and crunchy ...

• Mom's Best Toasted Cinnamon Squares Cereal
      texture while still offering some nutritional value in the form of whole grain wheat and some vitamins and minerals, but I treat it as just that: a treat. I don’t think I would enjoy it as much if I had it more regularly because of its sweetness.

Mom’s Best Toasted Cinnamon Squares cereal is cheaper than the name brand General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch and it’s cheaper than

the store brand cereals that are modeled after the aforementioned General Mills cereal. Although it’s cheaper, I find it to be just as good and fresh, and the cereal doesn’t come all broken into super small pieces in the box, either. I’m very happy with this simple, but scrumptious, cereal that’s made with all natural ingredients and by a company that’s doing what it can for the environment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725041470860530/k2311a0425/4.25.11