Aficionado Germany Perfume-F1  » Perfume  »
  • I was quite hesitant to buy Aficonado Germany Perfume before simply because I am just not so impressed with the name
  • I was walking and suddenly noticed the small booth of Aficionado
  • I bought the eau de toilette 60ml bottle at Php175 only

• by Carla Jeanne

I was quite hesitant to buy Aficonado Germany Perfume before simply because I am just not so impressed with the name. I also thought that this is just one of the many perfume brands in the market who claims lasting scents. However, this impression proved me wrong one Saturday afternoon…

I came from my dental check-up and decided to go straight to Harrison Plaza to unwind. I was walking and suddenly

noticed the small booth of Aficionado. I stayed there for a while and smelled all the testers. The saleslady was very accommodating to me and she even recommended their bestsellers which are mostly fruity scents. However, I am tired of these fruity scents and I am now opting for fresher scents. Then she recommended F1 which has a very fresh scent - to exactly describe, it smells like CK ...

• One. I bought the eau de toilette 60ml bottle at Php175 only.

Monday before going to work, I sprayed this directly on my skin and some on my clothes. True enough, I felt fresh the whole day. It’s so fresh that I always feel I just came from a very good bath. I love my own fragrance!!! I’ve gained more confidence in talking to people because I am 100% sure that

I smell so fresh. The scent lasted the whole day without overpowering me. The scent also stayed for several days on the clothes I wore. My officemate after a week asked me the name of the perfume I am using and so I told her it is Aficionado Germany Perfume-F1.

I am so happy as finally I’ve found the right scent for me which is not expensive but lasts!!! A great deal indeed!

Dick Rivera says :

Why did you phase out polo blue scent? I have been waiting for its return to the market. I think it is the best Aficionado scent for men and i wonder why you phased it out.I hope You will bring it back soon.

kappatau says :

How can i tell which one i have? I had someone buy me a bottle but the scent is different from what i remember and a friend has one with the scent i like. But the bottles look the same. Is there a mark on the bottle saying F1 or F22?

kay says :

hi kappatau. There should be a sticker on top of the plastic cover cap saying if it’s F1 or whatever code they have for the scent.

-10
    Marivic says :

how much is the f22 aficionado 85ml.?

Steffany Cabillo says :

hi Marivic. I am also using aficionado f22. and here in The Philippines it cost 235 pesos and for the refill price it would be for 199 peso. You can buy it any mall here like SM , ayala or etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625041470850530/k2311a0425/4.25.11