Silka Facial Cleanser - Green Papaya  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I noticed that right after applying, my face was getting more oily
  • From that experience, I realize that every individual has different reactions to any cosmetic products
  • In my sister's case, I have noticed that her blackheads are gradually receding and she has good skin complexion

• by Lynn M. A.

My sister has been using Silka Facial Cleanser-Green Papaya for almost 6 months now. Well, she said it has a good effect on her dark skin. I have fairer skin compared to my sister but it is quite oily. Hers is dark and fairly dry. One time, I didn’t notice that my own facial cleanser was already consumed. I could not do anything but used my sister’s facial cleanser since I didn’t have time to go to the cosmetic

shop where I usually buy my cleanser. Anyway, I washed my face with facial soap and let it dry. After a short while, I applied a moisten cotton with Silka Facial Cleanser-Green Papaya. I noticed that right after applying, my face was getting more oily. It is not harsh on my skin though. Anyway, I continued using this facial cleanser for a week. I didn’t get a good result. And the bad thing was, I noticed that some pimples ...

• were starting to show on my face. So, I discontinued using it and went back to my original facial cleanser.

From that experience, I realize that every individual has different reactions to any cosmetic products. I guess I have more sensitive skin compared to my sister. I also learned that white skin people are prone to skin irritations compared to dark skin people. I, myself prefer dark skin because I find it really attractive especially the light brown skin.

My final

verdict, it does not really whitens the skin. Well, in fairness it is good in removing excess dirt that clogs the pores. In my sister’s case, I have noticed that her blackheads are gradually receding and she has good skin complexion. I never noticed any skin irritations on her face. So, if you are someone who only buys this product to whiten your skin, then don’t waste your money. It is not that effective in terms of skin whitening.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041470820530/k2311a0425/4.25.11