Almay “Intense i color” liquid liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found eyeliner on the shelf that works like a tiny paint brush
  • I thought that it was only a couple of dollars, so I decided to try it
  • It glid on easier than I thought it would
  • I noticed a huge difference between the pencil I used to use, and the liquid liner

• by saraclair

I used to use the pencil eyeliners, until I seen something a little different. I found eyeliner on the shelf that works like a tiny paint brush. At first I was skeptical, because I am not an artist so to speak. I thought it would be difficult to apply.

I also thought that if I could apply it right, it would deliver better overall results, since it is a liquid and not a pencil. I thought that it was only a couple

of dollars, so I decided to try it. It is called “Intense Eye Color” a liquid liner from Almay.

When I did try it, I put it under my bottom lash half way, and on my top lid half way. It glid on easier than I thought it would. It also made my eyes pop out.

Unlike the pencil liner, you can apply this in an exact location on your eyes, and control the thickness. I prefer to put my eye liner ...

• on thin. This gave me something a pencil liner couldn’t.

I noticed a huge difference between the pencil I used to use, and the liquid liner. The pencil gets smudgy, thick, and comes off easy. The liquid I used did the exact opposite.

I also noticed that the liquid eye liner I used stayed on all day. It did not smear off. I have been using Almay liquid liner ever since.

It is easy to use, and it dries fast. It comes

in several different colors. However, I prefer the “black pearl.

” The black pearl from Almay gives a beautiful black color, and outlines my eyes nicely. It comes in a tiny coned shape silver container with a black (coned shaped) lid. I have recommended it to friends.

The ones that did try it, love it. They are in the same boat as I am, they are not artists, and were hesitant as to if it would work. None of us have any regrets.

I wear mine every day, and it lasts about three months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041470810530/k2311a0425/4.25.11