Biore pore strips  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I don't recommend this product to any one

• by Megan Jennings

I am just like every other teenager out there, and like some adults even. I get acne, here and there, and its frustrating. But my most frustrating times are when I have a bunch of tiny black dots all over my nose! {My pores are clogged.} and I get those annoying little black bumps(Black heads) It honestly makes me so annoyed with my skin. Biore pore strips has honestly been

advertised every where. All my teen magazines advertise it, even the television.. I had to try them. So I did. I was pretty excited to get home and try them, since after all they seem like a pretty legit thing to try.. Welp.

The pore strips when you 1st open them are soft, and flexible.

The directions have you clean off your nose, and make sure you have it pretty ...

• moist so the strip sticks. Wait 10 minutes or so, then you peel it off.

I will say during this time I expected wonderful things. I expected to see little black dots on the strip when I removed it.

I didn’t.

This product is very disappointing, and I still haven’t seen any results.

I have had my brother use them, and a few friends, hoping I was doing them wrong or maybe

they just didn’t work for me. Well, to be honest they didn’t work for them either. Nothing comes off on the strip! And some of my friends noses got red and irritated from the product.

The advertisements make you think they’re going to be those little black dot killers. It isn’t, and it wastes your time, money and lets down your hope.

I don’t recommend this product to any one.

Biore pore strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125041470770530/k2311a0425/4.25.11