Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tablets
  • I bought a box of Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tablets for $23 at Walmart
  • Allergies do not seem to be active with me in the fall and winter, so I usually avoid taking medicine in those seasons
  • I think Zyrtec must be a powerful medicine because my sniffles go away, the itchy eyes are not so itchy, and my throat doesn't feel like it's closing up or that it's itchy
  • The main side effect would be drowsiness, but I do not experience it at all
  • For anyone with allergies, I would recommend Zyrtec

• by WendyBird

The pollen has started coating everything and the flowers are up in the yard. That means that my eyes are red and itchy, my nose is constantly runny or stuffy, and my throat feels like I just can’t seem to clear it. In short, my allergies have arrived with Spring. I used to never take anything for allergies until I spent one of the most miserable few days ever last year and decided that I was going to do something about my seasonal allergies. I bought a box of Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tablets for $23 at Walmart.

The Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tabs come in 10mg

doses and there are 30 in a bottle. That’s enough for a month, unless we’re on a month with 31 days. It’s prescription strength allergy medicine that has ingredients such as Cetirizine HCL which is an antihistamine.

I take one every morning in the spring and early summer. Allergies do not seem to be active with me in the fall and winter, so I usually avoid taking medicine in those seasons. It lasts all day long and keeps me from sneezing my head off. I think Zyrtec must be a powerful medicine because my sniffles go away, the itchy eyes are not so itchy, and my ...

• throat doesn’t feel like it’s closing up or that it’s itchy. It really seems to be helping me and on days when the cars, trampoline and porch are yellow-green from the pollen, I can still go outside and not have sneezing fits.

It’s allowing me to go and ride bikes with my child, and spend some time in the pool as well, since we can get in before the spring flowers have went dormant, because of the warm weather. It’s just given me a lot more freedom. Before Zyrtec, I spent a lot more time indoors, but sometimes the air conditioner would bring the allergens indoors

and I’d even have a hard time in my own house. I don’t have to deal with it anymore, though. This medicine is really effective and I do not have any side effects from it. The main side effect would be drowsiness, but I do not experience it at all. This is great because with all this new freedom that Zyrtec gives me, I do not want to spend it fighting to stay awake.

For anyone with allergies, I would recommend Zyrtec. It works wonders for me and I’ve been able to say goodbye to my sneezing, itchy eyes and throat, and runny nose, for good.

Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625041470750530/k2311a0425/4.25.11