Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
  • I decided on pink polka dots over red polish
  • I like the easiness of use, and the fact that I can make my toe-nails look like I have just stepped out of a salon
  • I think I am going to stick with this pen instead of going to a salon

• by saraclair

I have had a few pedicures. I am not the “art type. ” I think it would be kind of difficult to make designs on toenails using fingernail polish. Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen caught my eye.

I decided to get one. When I used it, I applied a regular nail polish, and let it dry. I then applied the nail pen,

I made polka dots.

I decided on pink polka dots over red polish. I was surprised to how easy it was. I am one of those that can only draw stick figures and messes up with products that are “mistake free.

” My toes came out pretty cute. I didn’t make a mess, and it was pretty easy to apply. Who would have thought of a make-up stick?

I like the easiness of use, and the fact that I can make my toe-nails look like I have just stepped out of a salon.

The only con is that it doesn’t dry super-fast. It takes about sixty seconds before it dries completely. It has a small brush, and you just need to push it ...

• Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
      on your toe nail easily.

If you push too hard, you can make a blob. I have also made flowers. It is so easy.

I think I am going to stick with this pen instead of going to a salon. The results are impressive. Especially for someone that is not too great at art.

When I go back to the store,

I am going to get the other colors. I have a lot of different designs in mind. I think the polka dots and flowers are cute, but I am going to attempt to make roses next.

I feel like I am an artist when I use this pen, and I can’t even draw stick figures. It’s refreshing that I can do my toes like a professional.

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124041470420730/k2311a0424/4.24.11