St. Ives Skin Firming Advanced Body Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a bottle St. Ives Skin Firming lotion for a several reasons
  • I've tried various brands of skin firming lotions over the past few years, and continue to do so, because I believe that they work
  • My biggest problem areas are my thighs and butt
  • I love using St. Ives Skin Firming lotion because it smells really nice

• by over50andbeautiful

I bought a bottle St. Ives Skin Firming lotion for a several reasons. It was on sale and I often use several of their facial scrubs. I’ve tried various brands of skin firming lotions over the past few years, and continue to do so, because I believe that they work. My biggest problem areas are my thighs

and butt. During this past winter I gained several pounds, and now that spring is here, I’ve started a beauty regime to improve the texture of my skin. My goal is to make my skin look firmer and more toned.

I have to admit that I never wear sleeveless blouses or tops in public, because I’m ashamed of my flabby upper arms. I’m exercising more and this summer I would like to wear a sleeveless top in public. No more cover ups or envying women with flawless skin. I believe that with a little help from St. Ives skin care products, I can achieve my goals.

I love using St. Ives ...

• St. Ives Skin Firming Advanced Body Moisturizer
      Skin Firming lotion because it smells really nice. The scent is very refreshing and makes me feel pretty. After I take a shower, I generously slather the firming lotion it all over my body and face. For several minutes the scent lasts and I often use it several times during the day when I need
      a quick pick me up. I plan to continue using this product, because it’s not greasy and gives my skin a soft glow too. I also like the ingredients that are added to St. Ives Skin Firming lotion. I finally found a product that I believe the longer you use it, you’ll achieve firmer and younger looking skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124041470390730/k2311a0424/4.24.11