Fresh Radiance Gel Foundation & Concealer Duo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Actually I bought this from an Avon dealer around June last year

• by Lynn M. A.

I only wear make-ups on special occasion. I have a sensitive and oily skin. As much as possible I only use loose powder whenever I go to work. Then, I only dab a light blush-on on my cheeks and a lip gloss. That would complete my day.

Anyway, yesterday, while I was rummaging over my sister’s bag, I came across her Fresh Radiance Gel Foundation and Concealer Duo from Avon. Actually

I bought this from an Avon dealer around June last year. The good thing about this product is that it comes with both a concealer and a liquid foundation. It comes pretty handy and you can just slip it in your beauty kit. It is light on the skin as it is a water based foundation. The concealer is also good to cover up black spots under the eyes. However, on ...

• my part, I only used it a few times and I gave it to my sister. I mistakenly bought the natural shade and it did not suit my fair skin. Also, unlike powder foundation, I couldn’t control the amount of liquid foundation to apply on my skin. Sometimes, there were parts of my face that were uneven. I had to redo it once more. In addition, this liquid foundation could not
        cover any blemishes on my skin as it was pretty light. On the other hand, the concealer was great but I easily consumed it since it comes only in 1.5 g. Last time, I reordered only the concealer from Avon.

My conclusion, I resolved never to buy liquid foundations because I’m not familiar how to apply it on my face. I will stick to stuffs that I’m comfortable wearing and suitable for my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124041470340730/k2311a0424/4.24.11