Yves Rocher Pure-Calmille 2-in-1 Cleanser + Toner
  • I love Yves Rocher and I'm always up for checking out all their new things
  • In my opinion, it's pretty decent at removing makeup and cleansing
  • The refreshing, calming feeling on application is what I like best about this cleanser-toner
  • Overall, I think this is a decent makeup remover and will be well-suited as cleanser/toner for hydrated and blemish-prone skin

• by anaerobic

I love Yves Rocher and I’m always up for checking out all their new things. It’s very exciting to see their new offers in the mail and email! Today, I’d like to review a new item I got from Yves Rocher, that is their Pure-Calmille 2-in-1 Cleanser + Toner.

This is a cleanser from Yves Rocher that used to be called Bio-Calmille, before its name change to Pure-Calmille.

This reminds me of a runnier version of Cetaphil. It is

a white translucent liquid-gel that quickly melts on contact. It kind of feels like rubbing toner on your face (when you’re trying to use it as a cleanser).

The scent to me is very nice, a sweet, slightly fruity and a gentle floral scent.

To use it, I’d put a dollop in my fingers and rub it on my skin. It melts immediately on contact, and feels cooling and calming during application. Then, I use a tissue to ...

• wipe it all off. It feels good to see all the dirt/makeup come off when you wipe it off with a tissue after you’re doing massaging.

In my opinion, it’s pretty decent at removing makeup and cleansing. The skin feels smooth and soft after application.

As a toner, I find that it would be great for blemish-prone skin because I find that it reduces the inflammation of any acne if I happen to have any.

When I use this as

a rinse-off cleanser, it tends to be quite drying for my normal/dry combination skin. If I don’t rinse, then it is OK.

The refreshing, calming feeling on application is what I like best about this cleanser-toner. It makes me look forward to the cleansing process! The packaging is also fun and unique, and dispenses just the right amount of product.

Overall, I think this is a decent makeup remover and will be well-suited as cleanser/toner for hydrated and blemish-prone skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124041470330730/k2311a0424/4.24.11