Dove Hairspray Flexible Hold
  • It is not super wet and it definitely gives it flexible feel and touch
  • I bought this product at Wal-mart for around $4 dollars, I'm sure you can buy it anywhere

• by mb1103

What it claims: This product is said that it conditions your hair while you style it, weightless, does not leave your hair stiff or sticky, leaves your hair feeling soft and flexible, and the hairspray dries quickly.

My experience: The only time I use hairspray is when I wear my hair up in a ponytail because I have several fly aways. I spray an even amount on my hair and lightly

comb it back. The hairspray is not stiff or sticky. If I accidentally spray some on my ponytail, it does not leave it stiff and I can easily comb it out. It is not super wet and it definitely gives it flexible feel and touch. Sometimes I have to spray my hair twice to keep the fly aways down. It does dry very fast which is good for me. It ...

• looks like I’m not even wearing any hairspray at all and it’s not stiff to the touch. By the end of the day when I take my hair down, I can easily comb out my hair without it being stiff or weighed down. My hair is left soft, flexible, and I can still style it. As far as conditioning? I’m not real sure if this hairspray does that or not.

This

hairspray comes in a tall metal aerosol can with a blue lid. The spray nozzle evenly sprays out the product rather than little push squirts which can get clogged up. I bought this product at Wal-mart for around $4 dollars, I’m sure you can buy it anywhere. It’s not a bad price nor a bad product. I would definitely recommend this product. It does what it claims, which is flexible-hold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124041470270630/k2311a0424/4.24.11