House TV Episode: The Last Temptation (Season 7, Episode 19)  » TV  »
  • The dilemma she faced was also a pretty interesting one
  • So, when the episode told this from Masters point of view and had her solve the case, I was a little disappointed
  • This is a pretty decent episode that I would recommend watching

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Masters is finally finishing school and has a couple major decisions to make. Does she want to accept House’s internship offer and, more importantly, will she decide to break the rules for the first time in order to save one of her patients who is dying from cancer but refuses treatment so she can sail around the world. What I liked about this episode: I was wondering just what they planned on doing with Masters once Thirteen returned.

I didn’t know

if she would become a permanent member of the team (something I was concerned about because it would be too many people) or if she would end up leaving the series. It turned out to be the latter.

But, the writers did it in a way where you really didn’t know until the very end. The dilemma she faced was also a pretty interesting one.

She’s a big stickler for the rules and wouldn’t even do something as simple as forging her ...

• last entry in her journal. But, she ultimately had to decide whether it is better to stick with your moral code or save somebody’s life.

If nothing else, it really is a conversation starter; especially since to save her teenaged patient, she had to amputate the girl’s arm. Oh, and that part with Wilson and House hiding chickens in the hospital was classic.

I miss stuff like that on this show. What I didn’t like about this episode: I’m a bit old

fashioned maybe but, if a show is named after a specific character (House, Bones, Frasier, etc), I kind of expect them to be the central focus each week.

So, when the episode told this from Masters point of view and had her solve the case, I was a little disappointed. My Final Opinion: This is a pretty decent episode that I would recommend watching.

At least they are trying to be somewhat creative with the plot now and focusing more on the medical side of things again.

Andrew Leither says :

I watched “House” TV episodes but not The Last Temptation of Season 7, Episode 19 but I sometimes did not like all the detail to the series so close, graphic and personal but characters and plot of story line are great to see in action

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1024041470180630/k2311a0424/4.24.11